Saturday, January 17, 2015

Which politician accused saqvarlobas Marcus Metreveli


Singer Marcus Metreveli "Facebook" of old magazines and newspapers published a picture. In one of them I read in the headline "Is George Boiler parliamentarians favorite?" Marcus Metreveli At the time of these names familiar in Georgia.

- Georgia, started his career 16 years ago. Was very popular at the studio, "violet", which she wrote songs and he was in the studio Merkviladze "face". The name was changed - named "Georgia". My first album was recorded in the studio.

How old are you ... keep reading recent news?
- The minimum age for anyone exposed (laughs). I am as much as nice now ... I took the clip for the song - "freedom" and came up with quite scandalous. His presentation of "Rustavi 2", the "Communicator" was.

- Stand out not only the image of the stage, in daily life of many boys differently itsvam. Because you had problems?

- Yes, I had. For example, a few times I met on the street, me and left me without clothes. So, I wanted to go to a country where freedom of shortlisted out where I could breathe freely. As you know, I went to Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment